Home General Discussion

Oh Patrick!!

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry for the delay in posting! I opened and snapped a pic and had to run to put the little guy to bed and then forgot to post! 

Dude, you’ve got my number for sure! I love me some Viaje and is that the Yellow Rose? And is that a Viaje SS? And I’m not sure I’ve had that La Palina before. 

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the sticks and the thought put into them :) 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome selection of sticks 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Enjoy Kelly!  Yes, you are correct, yellow rose and a super shot.  Although I don't know exactly which super shot it is, I moronically put all three in the same bag.  I just figured if I really wanted to know the one I was smoking I could look up each vitola and figure it out. 
    Post edited by Patrickbrick on
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it the zombie supershot? The "shotgun shell" vitola? 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is either a super shot 10 gauge, super shot 12 gauge or a zombie super shot.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know about the other two. Guess I'll go to my desk because I just got schooled
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once brought 2 of them (also not sure which) to NY to visit my mom. My sister was also there. She smokes cigarettes and after I went to bed she ran out of cigs. She opened my travel case and grabbed one of them and smoked about half of it (HALF!!!). There were several cigars in there that were much easier to come by :-/ When I got up in the morning and saw the remains in the ash tray, I assumed my brother in law smoked it. Still not happy about it but at least he actually likes and appreciates (sort of) good cigars. I was so pissed at her when she told me she did it, lol. Her reasoning was she picked the shortest one in there <sigh>. So thank you, now I can enjoy this one and give my husband the other!! :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!