Home General Discussion

Did someone say they missed snow

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
Here you go.

You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still can't believe it actually snowed here last Thursday! Middle pic was when it started, was spectacular!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope  :D You guys keep it
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful view you have there, Doug Oh yes, I missed the snow! We need more though, the big man keeps sending it to dixie. 

View from the Mark Mobile headed north from my Harrisburg B&M this morning. Still no Fuente holiday box sets  :'(
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure looks pretty in a picture
    When I get home, the grass needs cutting and palm tree trimmed
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Sure do miss that old development. Thanks for the picture Davis.  
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miss snow? You didn't hear it from me.
    A little dirt never hurt