Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

X-files level Bomb

firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
I got a frantic call today from my wife. She was sitting in the living room minding her own business When all of a sudden she heard a crash. She was too scared to go out front to see what it was. I rushed home from work only to find this…

My heart was racing, I couldn’t imagine what manner of beast would do such a thing. Then I heard a rustling behind me I turned around quickly and couldn’t believe my eyes…

Hey Stayed there just long enough to let his presence be known and then vanished. I scoured the scene for clues and then I found this…

I hope the evidence lasts long enough until the investigators get here, we will see. Thank you so much for the bomb it is much appreciated @TNBigfoot68
Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoy brother!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome and lol

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Life doesn't get much better than good cigars and homemade peanut butter fudge.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s good shizz enjoy!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’lol be lucky to get much of that fudge. The family is tearing through it 
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a tasty box o diabetis right there.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...