Home Non Cigar Related

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 20s here tonight, going to be cold all week 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18 here with 2% humidity. Everywhere I look people are getting sick :expressionless:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of propane in 20# tanks, m might have a small bottle for my tabletop heater, I hope. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low 80s. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23 and WINDY
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy, with a west wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Breezy, with a west wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
    This is an identical forecast that we are having in Jersey today but chance of snow overnight..
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visiting in Chattanooga and woke up to 26 degrees. Heading home to where if it gets this cold The End Of The Work As We Know It  has come.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fired up the truck this morning at 19 degrees. Sun has been up an hour and we still are below freezing. Projected high is 53 but I bet we see 60. The wind keeps it from ever feeling that warm though.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful. 50º in mid December in South Dakota. I thought my second job was done until spring but we've been lucky.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woke up this morning to 15 deg. We got up to about 30 today and more snow is coming tomorrow  :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    edited December 2017
    Christmas boat parade in SoCal (Dana Point) 56 F... even still, hot chocolate was in high demand. 

Post edited by Yakster on

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to 50' yesterday.. Warm enough to crank up my air compressor turn on my exhaust fans and clean my studio. Used the compressor to blow off the wood dust and chips I have been making for the past three weeks. Got a couple more days of warm before it gets cold again.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highs in the 30's, lows in the 10's. Gotta love winter.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    44 here tonight in San Jose on the Man Porch

It is 80 and sunny here right now
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 and sunny today. Got the gutters cleaned out and also the chimney to the wood stove. Now time to stack firewood.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After snow today.. single digits... ughh
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not shown yet but the high today at the house was 79*. At least Christmas will be cooler.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scraping ice off the truck at 5Am this morning, sweating bullets at Noon and dropping to mid 20's tonight... Normal New Mexico weather from what I'm told  :#
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scraping ice off the truck at 5Am this morning, sweating bullets at Noon and dropping to mid 20's tonight... Normal New Mexico weather from what I'm told  :#
    I have learned that Normal, and New Mexico rarely collide in a sentence. 
    Even in Spainglish.  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Guitarded said:
    I have learned that Normal, and New Mexico rarely collide in a sentence. 
    Even in Spainglish.  B)
    La neta homie, was rolling mi trokita to the jale, and I was like "que pinche frio" you know? But mi ruqa had told me "poz, tu sabes babe es asi in the land of manana time"

How you doing up there in the Burque tonight?
    Doing well here!
    Put the lights on the wisteria in the front, got the Christmas tree in the stand and in the house today. 
    It has been an interesting weather day.
    Foggy and a layer of frost this morning, sunny and pleasant most of the day, now the temp is dropping quickly! 
    That reminds me I need to send you a little something. Sorry, I have been busy! 
    S'posta rain tonight

Guitarded said:
    Doing well here!
    Put the lights on the wisteria in the front, got the Christmas tree in the stand and in the house today. 
    It has been an interesting weather day.
    Foggy and a layer of frost this morning, sunny and pleasant most of the day, now the temp is dropping quickly! 
    That reminds me I need to send you a little something. Sorry, I have been busy! 
    That's great! Waking up to a beautiful "Spring-like" morning today.. The weather here just bounces so far one way to the other. 

Wifey is getting the Luminarias ready to line the walkway, and house,  tree is all set up and leaning sideways because the kids love to pile all the ornaments in one spot... It's a great time!
    Gonna have to get my address book ready for some new year payback!
    I was informed they are called Farolitos if you are south of Belen! LOL  ;)
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuesday is a high of -1 and a low of -15. Should be fun
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wet
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Was just outside for lunch, an even 80 F and scattered white fluffy clouds
    It rained while I was asleep and quit when I woke up, and was warmer last night, score! (FTW)