Home General Discussion

Hello

So I was wondering if anyone has the new opus x 20th’s...are they any good?

Comments

• firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are terrible, taste like fish
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't smoke one with a 10 foot pole. Them Opus are real dog rockets. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Lol hey guys it’s lee.mcglynn...had to start a new name since for some reason they put my email out there as my user name. Hope all is well just figured I’d have a little fun! And yeah it’s ok I have a couple boxes of them
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Welcome back, Lee!  You still eating those hot peppers?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    I can’t anymore...my stomach can’t take super hots any more but still do eat with heat!! And thanks I’m gonna try to stick around but been going through the ups and downs. And yes the new opus 20th’s are pretty damn tasty! Better then last years
    I see this place has changed a lot! Crap before all the options it was just +1 lol
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee!!!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Oh and Peter I do think you put out on the first date 
    Yo yakster hows life been?
    Hanging in, mostly good. 

That’s good man!! It’s been a while and I hope to catch up with all of you guys and gals. I’m hoping a lot of the vets are still around these parts
    I've noticed a lot of the old timers visiting the forum for the holidays, but there's a core group that seems to stick around  

That’s good!! I’m hoping everyone is doing well and I missed all of you guys! I’m amazed more people didn’t jump on me for the opus comment lol
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to see you around Lee
    Thanks Charlie you guys are the best
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Big Lee. Good to see you. Been catching any fish?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293 said:
     Big Lee. Good to see you. Been catching any fish?
    I wish don’t have the energy this year...I got out maybe 3 times early in the season. What about you? 
    Been a couple months since I wetted a line, been too damn busy with kid sports, the holidays, and work. Itching to get the ranger wet. Did quite a bit in the spring and summer though. 

matkn293 said:
    Been a couple months since I wetted a line, been too damn busy with kid sports, the holidays, and work. Itching to get the ranger wet. Did quite a bit in the spring and summer though. 
    That’s good! At least you got out...things are freezing over where I am so fishing is done till the thaw. It sucks because I was diagnosed early this year and the meds have been a uphill battle till around a month ago so I haven’t been able to do much at all
    I hope that they continue to work and provide you the cure/ relief that you need. Will be praying for you. 

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Lee hope all is well.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Korean Clint where’s the love brotha? Hope you’re still at the same addy...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee hey man it’s darn good to see you! Hope you been well and things calm down for you!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Thanks guys I’ve missed this place! Every now and again I’d troll it to see what’s new. Glad everyone is still here and I hear @Bigshizza is still up to his shinanagans