- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely it's Rocky Patel's latest
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man the AB Tempus coming in at number five, I know how amazing that one has been lately lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    This always makes me laugh! I can’t get over how many people listen to the editors of CA and really think they are not swayed. For me so far the best cigar I’ve had this year was the new release of the opus 20th in the double robusto size. The torpedo is good and close to the flavor profile and the father and son was ok but it was not nearly as balanced or smooth. Best cigar I’ve had rott in the last year
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, the Oliva V is number three. Now I won't be able to buy them cheap on the auctions. This is so dumb. This cigar had been around for twenty years, and all of a sudden it's number three? Lol 
    Nothing against the V, I love them with a year or more on them, but I could go on SBC and click randomly fifty times and get 49 better cigars.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why the V is #3 they had a 15 year old one that they "bought themselves".  Does piss me off though love aging those things and was going to try to pick up more right after the new year.  Oh well in 4 years they will come back down to normal prices.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Don Carlos EOS #1

I am a huge Fuente Fan but that cigar is far from 97 points IMO. Think this is more of a tribute to Fuente Sr. than an actual honest rating. At least some will agree with this selection vs the previous ones. 

Good luck finding these now
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Don Carlos EOS #1

I am a huge Fuente Fan but that cigar is far from 97 points IMO. Think this is more of a tribute to Fuente Sr. than an actual honest rating. At least some will agree with this selection vs the previous ones. 

Good luck finding these now
    Just look at the top three...it’s all in the order of the passing of the greats