Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nothing better than a 3-way

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got me some mail today and 3 packages showed up

1st is @genareddog. Larry sends me a Bday bomb with some very tasty sticks all over my face. TYVM Larry

2nd @First_Warrior... Rodger piles on with a safety bomb and some more excellent smokes and a kick in the nuts. TYVM Rodger. I think I know the unbanded one but am curious as too what it actually is.

Last but not least @Stubble our resident nubber Steve brings up the rear with some more excellent smokes, one of my favs (JW Marshall) and one of those pricky thingies. TYVM Steve.

I am in a f'n foreign land and I may need another freaking cooler lol. My 48qt is nearing capacity already. Once I get into my own area to live I will be smoking a lot more often. 

TYVM all I appreciate the well wishes, the Bday Bomb, nubber and everything else under the sun.
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hits! Enjoy Hotrod
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I had to smoke when I was in a foreign land were c-rat cigarettes. They were so old they had little brown spots all over them.They were like gold to us grunts. Times have changed for the better. I'll be thinking about all you guys standing at the gates when I smoke my Christmas Eve cigar. Stay safe. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice guys!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm such a coffee nerd that I always think for a second that I'm on a coffee forum when I see this thread and expect a discussion of the three way valve on an espresso machine that sends water from the boiler through the coffee to the cup during the shot, then the three way opens to send the remaining water from the puck to the drain. 

My manual lever espresso machines don't have the three way valve, so I risk soggy pucks. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )