Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need.....

some kitty litter. But don’t want to buy any lol

willing to reach into my stash and trade some fine sticks for the kitty......litter that is. Let me know!

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has trap written all over it! 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to buy some today. Give me a day unless someone else responds. If I buy some you can have some. 
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    I was going to buy some today. Give me a day unless someone else responds. If I buy some you can have some. 
    You looking to buy Exquisicat crystals?  Or is there a newer preferred brand?
    edited December 2017
    jlmarta said:
    deadman said:
    You looking to buy Exquisicat crystals?  Or is there a newer preferred brand?
    I was going to buy the Exquisicat. What's the newest or is there a newer?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can help you out, Ro.  How much do you need?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Enough for a 300ct humidor. Want to try KL in that humi before I use it in the cabinet. 

Thabks peter...whatcha want in return?
    @peter4jc

How much do you have, Peter?
    Got some, I think I got the right stuff. If need some let me know. 

That’s probably the right stuff. I think as long as it’s unscented crystals of silica it’s okay. The stuff I had (which disappeared during the estate sale) was in a large plastic ‘jug’. 

After our move to new ‘digs’ I foolishly dumped the only amount I had left when I was trying to consolidate my coolidor into my humidor. Later, I found out I’ve got too many sticks to do that properly so I’m trying to get just enough for my coolidor - about a typical cigar box level full. 
    It’s the unsented one. Send me your address and I’ll mail you some.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    deadman said:
    Got some, I think I got the right stuff. If need some let me know. 

I'd be careful with that. I see the label reads "Advanced odor locking system ....... Extra Protection" WTF that means? I don't know but if I were you I'd remove a sample and wet it good to see if that stuff puts off any scent. I've bought KL before that did not give off any scent and packaging did not indicate scented or un-scented only to find out there actually was a strong scent when wet. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Enough for a 300ct humidor. Want to try KL in that humi before I use it in the cabinet. 

You just sent me a very nice 5'er a couple months ago, remember? 

I'll get a lb. of KL together and PM you a tracking no.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited December 2017
    deadman said:
    It’s the unsented one. Send me your address and I’ll mail you some.
    Okay. Let me just check one more possible local source first. If they have it, it would be more convenient all around. Does yours have the blue crystals mixed in amongst the white?

The other local sources ive checked don’t have the kind I had before and it may have been discontinued. I’ll get back to you. Thanks for the offer. 
    Yeah it’s got the blue mixed in. I’ll pull a sample and test it like was suggested.
    Yeah, that’d be good. I wouldn’t have thought of that.... 
    No smell dry. Put some in a baggy and tap water.  :D it hissed at me when water touched it. Going to let it sit a while and see what happens. 
    peter4jc said:
    peter4jc said:

You just sent me a very nice 5'er a couple months ago, remember? 

I'll get a lb. of KL together and PM you a tracking no.
    Yes I did. But I have more than 5 cigars left in my stash so i think I can part with a few more 
    So deadman wants to jack my thread I see... well as your sn suggest...you are a dead man. Someone please PM this mans address 
    No addy necessary. If I got the right stuff then no need for others to buy 8 lbs also. Send me your address and I’ll get you some out. 
    Word
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s good to see you Ro, hope you and the family have a great Xmas!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Good to be seen Brett. Thank you for the Xmas wishes. Enjoy your holiday with your family bro!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I will send you some KL tomorrow.

Merry Christmas
    So, do I take this to mean that you have the right kind of KL?  I didn’t see a direct answer anywhere....  
    jlmarta said:
    So, do I take this to mean that you have the right kind of KL?  I didn’t see a direct answer anywhere....  
    Looks like it, no smell after 24 hours. Had the wife check also. Already put some in the cooler. 

Still need some? PM me your address.
    Not sure yet, but I’ll keep you in mind. Thanks for the info...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did I miss this thread? Ro needs kL, gotcha covered.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln is going to have so much kitty litter he's going to have to get a cat
    Stop the madness guys! Just got Pete’s package yesterday...and a few more fine fellas have sent or will be sending. think I’m good on KL for now :)