Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

San Cristobal

I smoked a San Cristobal maduro today. Great little cigar, I just smoked it too fast. Read about it here.

Comments

• Options
    I smoked a San Cristobal rubusto just the other day and loved it. Very rich with a nice maduro sweetness on the finish. Reminded me of a fuller bodied Oliva Serie O Maduro.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    One of my favs - strong cigar. I had a toro sized one after a round of golf on an empty stomach. lol, not a good idea! My head was running circles around my body for about 30 minutes.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Another of my favorites.. Age makes this great cigar even better. Full bodied.. tons of flavor, earth, cedar, spice, leather and fruit, this one has it all. One of my favorite Ashton/Peppin's.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can remember my first Mango from years ago. About twice as big as what you find in a store now a days. Peaches, Cantaloupe and Strawberries is what hit my taste buds first. I was hooked.
    Now I have to get some "San Cristobal, the Guajiro vitola, 6.6 x 44". Thanks PAL.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Necro, Batman, but I love me some San Cristobal Revelations.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Now I have to get some "San Cristobal, the Guajiro vitola, 6.6 x 44". Thanks PAL.

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear a challenge hidden in these words?  Hmm...Perhaps something can be arranged. B)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I do not challenge. I was simply reflecting that when I now buy a mango, I must first procure said vitola to make a comparison. Your imagination is running rampant, somewhat like the little doughboy in N Kimchi land :D .
  • Options
    That must have been it.  Voices.  Just like Lil chubby Kim.  They said "hit the launch button..."  Whew!   Another close call. 

;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    or...not