Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    RIP Steve the Pervert.(blueview on the old CI banter)  09/01/1948-12/22/2017. SLR Churchill (not the original intention of this cigar) to remember my loyal friend of over 40 years. Heavy hearts here.  Pour'N. 
    ...Sorry to hear that KC.
    STP would not want us to sit around being sad about his passing.  Got lots of STP stories to tell. 
    ...Pour'N...  Salute, in honor of STP.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    RIP Steve the Pervert.(blueview on the old CI banter)  09/01/1948-12/22/2017. SLR Churchill (not the original intention of this cigar) to remember my loyal friend of over 40 years. Heavy hearts here.  Pour'N. 
    Damn KC, I hate to hear that, I really liked Steve a lot, he will be missed here!
    Evening Johnny!  So glad you got to hang out and herf with him on the back porch. 
  • Options
    Evening Mikey!  Not even going to try and quote post to you.  Yes, STP was quite the character. After midnight tonight, we can start with the "Dead STP" jokes.  (That's related to one of the best STP stories) 
  • Options
    Time for a subject change!!  So mutt, how is your SLR Churchill?  Mine has just a tiny bit of resistance in the draw, but well within the VG range.  Typical Cuban Churchill.  Burn is VG, flavors magnificent.  As they should be, being a 20 year old cigar. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Time for a subject change!!  So mutt, how is your SLR Churchill?  Mine has just a tiny bit of resistance in the draw, but well within the VG range.  Typical Cuban Churchill.  Burn is VG, flavors magnificent.  As they should be, being a 20 year old cigar. 
    Draw was a little snug upon first lighting, but opened up and has been fine since.  Excellent SLR flavors, salted ballpark pretzel, some cinnamon along with that perfect white pepper on the retro.  Appreciate you sharing this Gem.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Draw was a little snug upon first lighting, but opened up and has been fine since.  Excellent SLR flavors, salted ballpark pretzel, some cinnamon along with that perfect white pepper on the retro.  Appreciate you sharing this Gem.

TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Different from the A and the Regios, but some nice "family tree" enhancements. 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP STP
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    CAO Angry Santa - An LT variant.  Just had to.  Oh, got the sampler box of 14 seegars last summer for half off.
  • Options
    How 'bout them Bengals!
  • Options
    How 'bout them Bengals!
    ...Who DeY...  Spoilers for Detroit.
  • Options
    Nochebuena at Ti Ti Cat's house.  Later. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Nochebuena at Ti Ti Cat's house.  Later. 
    ...Have Fun.
  • Options
    A white Christmas in chilly Oxford.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Mikey! We got rain on the shore in CT! Enjoy your day! Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all and a very prosperous New Year!!!
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone & there families 
    Safe travels for all of those that are on the roads today.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all and a very prosperous New Year!!!
    Merry Christmas John.
  • Options
    cbuck said:
    Morning Mikey! We got rain on the shore in CT! Enjoy your day! Merry Christmas!
    Sunny and bright.  Sun light is really reflecting back off the snow.  Streets are clear.
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, my BotL, and the best to you all!  Full house here on this sunny day in the teens with a blanket of white.  Cheers!
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well now it’s sunny, but brutal wind! Cold with the wind chill!
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Merry Christmas, my BotL, and the best to you all!  Full house here on this sunny day in the teens with a blanket of white.  Cheers!
    Enjoy the family and friends.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays all you CI Refuges.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Are you ready for some more football?
  • Options
    Are you ready for some more football?
    ..."Well certainly Ollie"...
  • Options
    Quote no post.  La Palina Red Label going here.
  • Options
  • Options
    Fancy!
  • Options
    Sobremesa Short toros are 10/$49 used my $20 card and got 5 free flathead I’ll never smoke and free shipping. Ok deal. 
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belated Merry Christmas to all yee CI banterheads! Got in some quality cigar puffing this Christmas. 8 cigars over the course of two days while visiting family and hanging by the fire pits. The Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark was the most memorable. First one ever and it was sent with a note from Fuente Jr. from Tampa sweethearts. Very cool! It was fantastic and I liked it better than any of the other sizes I have tried. Anywho, hope all you ladies/gents had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year. Long ashes.

~007out!
  • Options
    Belated Merry Christmas to all yee CI banterheads! Got in some quality cigar puffing this Christmas. 8 cigars over the course of two days while visiting family and hanging by the fire pits. The Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark was the most memorable. First one ever and it was sent with a note from Fuente Jr. from Tampa sweethearts. Very cool! It was fantastic and I liked it better than any of the other sizes I have tried. Anywho, hope all you ladies/gents had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year. Long ashes.

~007out!
    Double 0!  The Shark is a most excellent cigar.  All the Anjeo's are excellent and one of the premiums that are worth the money.  The old banter has been spread pretty thin.