Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

December Lottery

13»

Comments

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Thank you everyone!

Oh man, i shoulda bookmarked that "Coolerdor post", These freezer bags and lunch sack probably ain't gonna cut it.   Now where is that article...?
     As soon as I stop laughing like a damn fool over here,  I'll start sending out the addy for ground zero. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao Gary
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GaryThompson, Man you got some damn good luck! My little obliteration will look like nothing when their done with ya :D  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @GaryThompson your about to get blown up
    Congrats!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year @GaryThompson. Good to see the newly arrived get initiated.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy should be in your inbox.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of all... Gary's weather still allows him to set out on the porch & smoke his loot. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost said:
    Best of all... Gary's weather still allows him to set out on the porch & smoke his loot. 
    Yessir! Good thing too, cuz gonna be just me and the dog locked out there.

The first bomb will drop once Wifey sees I have been ceremoniously thrown in the deep end and my resulting "Bunker prep list of essentials,"   ie... A decent cutter to replace the current $4 unit that mashes instead of cuts,  a thermonuclear reactor torch lighter, something to set a lit smoke down on besides the floor, and most of all a fully prepped and waiting Coolerdor.. am I forgetting anything?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

The first bomb will drop once Wifey sees I have been ceremoniously thrown in the deep end and my resulting "Bunker prep list of essentials,"   ie... A decent cutter to replace the current $4 unit that mashes instead of cuts,  a thermonuclear reactor torch lighter, something to set a lit smoke down on besides the floor, and most of all a fully prepped and waiting Coolerdor.. am I forgetting anything?
    Rum
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    You've got a cigar rest coming with my ante, congrats.

I'll send a boveda with my cigars, but you might want to pick some up.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

I still need to send you a welcome to the forum package. 
    Might be a week or two when the holiday guests leave before I can get a little something out though. 
    Good luck splainin all this to your spouse!  ;)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to win @Yakster, with that buying freeze you will be out by 2021.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    You've got a cigar rest coming with my ante, congrats.

I'll send a boveda with my cigars, but you might want to pick some up.
    And I’m sending a cutter
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, my humidors are full, I'll start buying again once I make some room.  :D:D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    @Yakster  @Grawls

Well played gentlemen, and thanks for joining the melee and starting some mess! You know what they say: One good turn deserves...
    Guitarded said:
    webmost said:

I still need to send you a welcome to the forum package. 
    Might be a week or two when the holiday guests leave before I can get a little something out though. 
    Good luck splainin all this to your spouse!  ;)
    No worries Brother, and I'm getting hit from from all sides between the lunatics here and wifey's sarcastic barbs..
    " Your boyfriends are sending you what"? And "You guys are weird"  :D
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Gary! You f$&@“dup