Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Obliteration!

TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Watch those mailboxes people! Two people are scheduled to get obliterated! One on Dec.30th and the other on Jan. 2nd…Will update if dates change due to weather. >:)  :D
If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Echambers, I can post tracking but that will give it away. The talks in the box.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't mess with people from Texas. That should say it all. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    There's a few on this forum you shouldn't mess with either. Anyway this should be entertaining.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    Where the men are men and...well, you get the idea.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STEERS AND...oh wait, I was born in Texas....BEERS. YEAH,  STEERS AND BEERS!! 

Beware! Some of these guys play rough and put some serious smokes downrange without warning! Blasting away full auto Ligero.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the fallout 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be entertaining to say the least. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    Everything is going as planned even more perfect than expected, this is going to be f***ing great!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

...I'll make the popcorn. This aught to be enjoyable.

Were you giggling like a school girl while packing boxes in your basement as well? I hear there's some of that going around.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    One package got bumped up and is out for delivery today! Other still says Jan. 2nd… 
    If you haven't got your mail today yet…well your cigars are freezing and its snowing B)
    Markwell said:

Were you giggling like a school girl while packing boxes in your basement as well? I hear there's some of that going around.
    Oh we have a joker here. Keep it up...I still have your address
    LOL. This is getting good!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow way to go!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Here’s the damage y’all check it out

Wow Oscar there any of the mailbox left! Nice hit

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Bigshizza said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    If you haven't got your mail today yet…well your cigars are freezing and its snowing B)
    Thanks Harrison for the great surprise!! After snow lowing and freezing my a$$ off, Clover and I trudged down to the mailbox. Your big box surprised me and made it difficult going up hill carrying that sucker. I will post pics in the AM... Of said carnage.
    You're more than welcome Jim! There is a letter in the box somewhere with all the packing. Was going to send you some of my favorite gluten free bottled beers and ciders but was afraid of them freezing and popping open in the mail…All the naked cigars are ready to smoke, the 12yrs. are very good, never smoked the maduro one yet or the Monte 75th churchill or the Padilla vintage reserve. One of the Olivia Serie V is a maduro 2011 release, all the Perdomo ESV 2002's are peak! Looks like the CORE got damaged in mail…very good cigar smoked one other night, was prime! Will send you replacements of anything  that got damaged in mail or is not satisfying if you wish…… except for the snow blower smokes LOL!        
    Looks like the other package was delivered early and approximately 10 minutes ago and is on your front porch B)
    Bigshizza said:
    Here’s the damage y’all check it out

I'm gonna print that and hang it on the wall.... WOW!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow blower smokes, now that's some classic Shizz
    A little dirt never hurt
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits @TX98Z28
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.  What a hit!  Good job!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuclear!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    TX98Z28 said:
    Looks like the other package was delivered early and approximately 10 minutes ago and is on your front porch B)
    No BOOM?
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    No BOOM?
    It landed but @bert873 started a new thread called Metallica Kill Em All with the pics of the carnage, don't think he knew to post here, caught Andrew and Jim completely off guard >:) the mailman just left it on his front porch according to the USPS tracking, Jim's landed in his Parcel locker, he got his back recovery PT for the day getting that sucker back to the house!           
    Oh, that's right, I did see that
    A little dirt never hurt