Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCom College Bowl Game 2017

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys.  That time of year to get it going again as its a fun game and a lot of Bowls.

Time for the CCOM  (and Cigar Cartel) College Bowl Game Contest. The rules would be simple: Everyone picks the winners of every game. Also, as a tie breaker, we will see what ESPN offers or will make one up and notify everyone before first game kickoff.

The winner gets a little pack of 5 cigars (although I'm hoping people send more like 7) from 60% of the people who lost. The 2nd place person gets a package from 40% of those who lost. A winner could get a few dozen, depending on how many participate, and the MOST you could lose is 5 sticks or so.  I will give names of who sends to who after season is over. Its a nice long game with a good reward possibility and lots of chances to win.

Also, I would say that anyone who plays should be on the good traders list.

Please have all game picks listed in this thread no later than the evening before kickoff of the first bowl game.  

We are going to do it on ESPN this year and the link is below. 

Good luck and lets see if we can get a large number of us to play this year. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks!!!

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Please make sure we know you name there as well, I'm DKnaz in the sign ups. 
    Sportssssssss fansssss? 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just signed up
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed up. 
    Now we're talking.....may make it winner take all if not too many sign ups....will see.  Fun every year
    Alright fellas.....who else is in? 
    We are up to 4 people......less than 7 will be one winner only. 
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play. When is the deadline to make picks?
    Before the first bowl game this weekend....use the link above and let me know when done. 
    Done
    2 days left boys
    Get those picks in boys
    edited January 2018
    If @Albinfk picked Alabama then he wins. If not, I could tie it up (with an Alabama victory) and we'd go to the tiebreaker.

Edit: I see it also says Al has 1 possible point remaining so I guess that means he picked Alabama and he wins. 
    Looks like Albinfk is the big winner this year.  Please get with him to send you sticks to the winner:)
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helluva game
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Congrats!
    Winnings from @Smoothsticks. Great selection of cigars. Curious about the unbanded cigar. Thank you Jeremy.
    @Albinfk that is a Caldwell Funfetti
    Sorry I'm so slow @Albinfk 9505 5109 8368 8025 1614 35
    Outstanding selection sent by @CharlieHeis. Looking forward to all of them. Thanks Charlie.