Home Non Cigar Related

ICE

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course today is shopping day. And I was going to replace my murderous chair.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now it's coming down snow and ice.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard you been using a bean bag chair. Guess it will hafta do for now just a little longer until all that ice-n-show thaws out? I'm holding my breath now, waiting to see what we get up here in the middle. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got about 3 inches and still coming.  Think I'll try out my snow-scraper on the tractor later.  Meanwhile, the dogs have a great time running circles!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited January 2018
    Really humongous snowflakes and a lot of them.
    The mini horses were really having fun until the wind picked up.
    I hope the front doesn't move and it snows all day.
    edited January 2018
    A lot of chickens have been rescued from being frozen to the ground. They are not smart enough to move and go into one of the shelters and coups we have built for them. They are like some people I know, too dumb to get out of the way.

Time for more coffee and biscuits with gravy.
    And a mystery cigar. I have a mystery box that contains cigars without labels. Go to it about once a month.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice gorge moving at 6 mph
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^ Hard to compete with that shittttt!