Home General Discussion

Tatuaje- Opus X eye of shark for sale on EBay ?

jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I see people are selling rare cigars on eBay as collectibles. Anybody know about these? Are they real? Maybe you all know this already but I just noticed it. I've never heard of Tatuaje!

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buyer beware.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Voulez vous caveat emptor?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje is a boutique brand worth checking out, eBay prohibits tobacco sale for consumption so the collectables angle is a ruse, but I'd pass.

I'd consider eBay for pipes and old cigar boxes and accessories.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I've never heard of Tatuaje!
    shocked oh my god GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

oh my god wow GIF

shocked oh no GIF

shocked jurassic park GIF
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
    No,I'm in the dark here! I enjoyed the pics though. 
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you just highlight tatuaje and put it in the search option on cigar.com home page. I think the light will then shine on through.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I General I'd never by tobacco (in any form) unless you are confident of the source. Cigars, if not stored properly can dry out beyond saving, come with beetles, and so forth.  And some people pray on folks that, for example, have never had a tatuaje, and put the bands on $2 cigars and sell them as something they are not.  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And keep in mind that they are already breaking the law by selling them on eBay so....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Yes, you guys could be right. I asked the one guy if the cigars were in good shape,no answer. I don't think you can save a cigar that was abused. I opened a friends ketchen drawer one day and in the back was a half doz. Cohiba Habanos! He got them at a wedding years earlier. I took one home and put it in my humidore for a month or so and tried it. Tossed it after a inch. Terrible.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw some eye of the shark for like $800 a box on there...lol F*** that., probably from the stolen shipment...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    If you would kindly PM me your address I would be happy to send you the latest issue of the newsletter which will include an in-depth explanation of the Tatuaje brand.
    Great suggestion Peter @peter4jc
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln