Home General Discussion

Future Sticks

LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
What cigar or brand of cigar have you not smoked but are looking forward to trying?
LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opus X 20th anniversary, Padron 50th anniversary both natural & maduro, MBombay Gaaja, Partagas Serie E, to many to list. I have them just letting them rest for awhile, concerned the Padron 50th anniversaries will level me so still waiting…expensive too.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking at a Fuente Fuente Opus X Love Affair, Release 2015 that @Bigshizza sent me, been looking at it for months. Soon, my love....
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the opus X 20th Anniv smokes, hoping they get better after a year.  I found them a bit harsh ROTT
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noting specific but I love trying other people's favorites, especially when they tell me why they like them.  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Jas Sum Kral.
    I smoked a toro Patrick gave me New Years Eve and it was AWSOME! 
    I promptly searched the web for more and they should be here today.
    Unfortunately @Usaf06 and @silvermouse bought all the Red Knight lanceros. 
    I heard they are going to be made in a different facility and wanted the originals. 

Just re-read the first post, and I am an idiot. 
    Shouldn't post before coffee. 
    Archetype cigars. Have not had one, but two sampler packs should arrive today. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Vinnie from BnB called this morning, I had ordered some crowned heads mason Dixon and a few La Imperiosa.  He said the La Imperiosa were kinda beat up, and he didn't feel right sending them. 

Would I mind a few 2012 Lotto Gomez?

Lol, can this even be for real?  That's what's in my future   :)
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldwin LOUIXS Rosado
    Royal Danish King of Denmark

Realistically,
    Adan y Eva Cameroon - it has eluded me for years.
    Diamond Crown Black Diamond

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Mine would be La Sirena Merlion, Santa Muerta, Hiram & Solomon, Archetype, but my take on cigars is if I haven't smoked it yet, it's on my list.
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanting to try the Opus 20th anniversary, lost city, killer bee, and BBMF. Would also love to have a box of those LFD Salomon Unicos. There's been a box of them sitting in my B&M for over a year...only 3 have been sold.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had an Opus X.  I have the three pictured in my avatar and one I got in a Bigshizza sampler. I'll probably burn one soon, I need to get a quality beverage to go with it, I'm thinking Willet Pot Still Reserve. 

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Holiday Blend just recently received one from @Patrickbrick looking forward to lighting it up this weekend.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Jas Sum Krall Red Knight Toro from @Rhamlin from the Pay it Forward thread and the Smoking Jacket from Henkie that is currently #2 on @jliu and Aaron 2017 ranking on their Developing Palates site.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2014 Goldie lancero 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking forward to the NBK and Green Hornets when I get home. 
  • YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Lfd TAA 2017...got a box waiting just haven’t had one yet...will do it tomorrow