Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good morning all. 
    Warped Corto while shoveling a few paths 
    We got just rain so far. And I’m ok with that!
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    Coffee (Always) and a Macanudo Hyde Park (Not my usual smoke)
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Good morning Edward and all! Love those Partagas @silvermouse one of my favorite CC! LFD La Nox here! Nice!
    Had my first one of those last night. Awesome stick. 
  • Options
    Good morning Charles, those to follow. A chilly 27° here but supposed to hit the mid-40's later today. Thinking about "the great blizzard of '78", hard to believe it was 40 years ago, we were snowed in by 5 1/2' of snow on our street for 5 days.

Fuente Sun Grown Churchill to start the day.
    Remember that one well! We bought a GMC Sierra with a plow after that! If I remember correctly, we had virtually no snow for the next 3 years! @silvermouse
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's how it works, Charles. I bought a large snow blower ten years ago to deal with our parking lots when the shop is open and have used it maybe once every couple of years but have actually needed it only once during those eight years. Meanwhile it is a big lump of metal taking up valuable space 364 1/2 days a year.
  • Options
    Oliva G! Always great!
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flor de Oliva. I bought 'em and I'm gonna smoke the damned things.  :|
    Have one in the humidor, but have never smoked one, whats wrong with them?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they're actually a decent inexpensive smoke, I just strongly dislike the sweetened tip. They burn well, taste fine, draw fine, at least the lonsdales I bought. I don't know what they sweeten the tips with, maybe Splenda, but the taste stays in the mouth much longer than sugar would. I've tried washing the end off but it's not enough. Chopping an inch or so off the tip works but then one has a cigar that needs too much care, taking it out of the yard gar realm.