Home Non Cigar Related

It's a Winter Wonderland! Oh Joy!

jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
Some say this is beautiful. It is if your looking at a picture. This is like Siberia.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand, if that was here, it would be about 6 hours overtime for me. On the other hand, I hate snow.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    I had to walk my driveway 100 yds.pulling the pine branches,shaking the snow off cause they were bent to the ground. Could not drive in or out. Looked like a tunnel. I better take another aspirin.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a good thing you're young.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Same to you buddy! My staff grew up and moved away.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Growing up in Detroit we used to say, “Oh, joy. Oh, rupture”.   :p
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where in Wisconsin are you?  I am assuming since you got that much snow you are north west as that is the part of the state that got the snow yesterday.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    Where in Wisconsin are you?  I am assuming since you got that much snow you are north west as that is the part of the state that got the snow yesterday.
    Altoona,next to EauClaire. It stuck like glue,where are you?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kimberly which is right next to Appleton.  
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was making hand made paper I used to get brass screening from a company in Appleton, nice folks, never charged me for it.
    When I was making hand made paper I used to get brass screening from a company in Appleton, nice folks, never charged me for it.
    You poor thing! Would you like me to send you some paper?:)