Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need Newb Nachos

matkn293matkn293 O'Fallon, MOPosts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
or coordinates. Who's got it?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

F San Jose!!!!! Lets get it on!

Comments

  • EchambersEchambers B'Ham Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a particular newb that offends you the least? That's how I pick mine...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • matkn293matkn293 O'Fallon, MOPosts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coordinates have been loaded. 

    Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

    Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

    F San Jose!!!!! Lets get it on!

  • deadmandeadman Midland, NCPosts: 4,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is going to be good
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Portland, OregonPosts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Echambers said:
    Is there a particular newb that offends you the least? That's how I pick mine...
    Soon Eric, Soon! >:) Bellingham is safe for now
    LoneSmoker

    With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like @Lonesmoker already has coordinates...
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Portland, OregonPosts: 289 ✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Looks like @Lonesmoker already has coordinates...
    Nachos NorCal, Nachos...Not coordinates...Hehehehe
    LoneSmoker

    With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Looks like @Lonesmoker already has coordinates...
    Nachos NorCal, Nachos...Not coordinates...Hehehehe
    Yes Nachos indeed
    @GaryThompson you hungry...
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @NorCalR1  Shooot... i friggin' love me some Nachos! Wait.. Nachos? Or Naaachos?   B)
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con todo!
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the only way! But they do do some bomb brisket nachos out here...
  • TrishTrish Surface of the sun AZPosts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    For those interested in pawning off old newsletters, Trish the newb just posted her delicious homemade nacho recipe on my wall. 
    HAHAHA talk about throwing me under the bus. Now that I know all about "newsletters and nachos" I'm far enough under the radar in the safety zone. Silly silly guy...
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson South CarolinaPosts: 783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Trish said:
    Markwell said:
    For those interested in pawning off old newsletters, Trish the newb just posted her delicious homemade nacho recipe on my wall. 
    HAHAHA talk about throwing me under the bus. Now that I know all about "newsletters and nachos" I'm far enough under the radar in the safety zone. Silly silly guy...
    Uh-oh... Now you've gone and done it. Haven't you seen the "...Bomb 0Patience's mailbox into oblivion" thread?? Say something like that^^ and there is no safety for your mailbox once you've subscribed to the newsletter....
  • MarkwellMarkwell Central PAPosts: 1,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    I was attempting to be all cool and covert by not tagging you, @Trish. Oh well, looks like the cat's out of the bag. In case you didn't know, I do kiss and tell...and I have a very epic bus.


    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trish there is no safety on this forum
    $h1t spreads like wildfire 
  • TrishTrish Surface of the sun AZPosts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    @Trish there is no safety on this forum
    $h1t spreads like wildfire 
    Says the guilty party. Hehehe I am quickly learning.  
Sign In or Register to comment.