Home Non Cigar Related

Prodigal son thread...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi gang! How's everyone been?
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up buddy?
    Good to see your still kicking.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tony! What have I missed?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy new guys. CYA
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Nice to meet you @Markwell! I'm a fellow Pennsylvanian. 
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
    Puff_Dougie said:
    Nice to meet you as well bud! Seen ya around a few times but I don't think we've ever chatted. What part of the state do you hail from? 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Markwell said:
    Puff_Dougie said:
    Nice to meet you as well bud! Seen ya around a few times but I don't think we've ever chatted. What part of the state do you hail from? 
    I'm in Latrobe.
    edited January 2018
    Only a hop, skip, and a jump down I-76. I vacationed out your way last summer. Pretty part of the state. PM me your addy and I'll stop by next time.
    Markwell said:
    Only a hop, skip, and a jump down I-76. I vacationed out your way last summer. Pretty part of the state. PM me your addy and I'll stop by next time.

Hahaha! Funny guy!

Seriously though, if you get out this way, let me know. We can go to Joey D's for beers and smokes.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    I'm happy to share....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers said:
    Markwell said:
    I'm happy to share....

LOL. Some things never change... 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tony! What have I missed?
    You missed a mass attack on me orchestrated by Eric.
    You missed a bunch of newbies showing up and flexing their mucus, I mean muscles. 
    You missed a bunch of new gimmick cigars from that one site.

In other words, you really haven't missed much.  :D
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Markwell said:
    I'm happy to share....

LOL. Some things never change... 
    I could just posted it here.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Puff! Hope all is well!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, @Puff_Dougie.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Tony! 
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home @Puff_Dougie
    I still wish you would have ran for President.  :D
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Guitarded said:
    Welcome home @Puff_Dougie
    I still wish you would have ran for President.  :D

It would have been YUGE, that I can tell you. I would have won bigly! 
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back @Puff_Dougie
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!