Home Non Cigar Related

Change the Vote Up button

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2018 in Non Cigar Related
I suggest it get changed to OMG, Holy Crap or even WOW!
Something like that. 
Something that is relevant to this forum.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if we just swap it out for this button? The commenter will then be pummeled with a warhead within 72 hours, or 3 business days if you're a muggle.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've said we need an "eew" button for some time now.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the one problem with buttons is that they cut down on the number of posts; more bases covered=fewer posts
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use it because I don't know what it means.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here you go, usage is somewhat up to us, I think:  https://docs.vanillaforums.com/help/reputation/reactions/
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This. Right here.

Editing an existing reaction is the best way to tweak your list to fit the culture of your community. We recommend selecting the default reaction that most closely matches your desired reaction and simply changing its name.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    My fave is the WTF. I USE IT ALL THE TIME. It's good ,it's bad,, it's WTF!