Home Ratings & Reviews

Crap Network Review Thread

Starting a thread for all of the newest posted Crap Network reviews. Starting it off with Crap Network Quickie #2: Nica Libre Potencia. In this Crap Network Quickie, I review the Nica Libre Potencia 6

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    You call it the crap network, but you want us to purchase some?
    One God, One Truth
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    roland_7707:
    You call it the crap network, but you want us to purchase some?
    Have you ever watched any of the reviews?

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Yep, i still find it to be a funny name though.
    One God, One Truth
  • http://crapnetwork.com/2013/10/18/crap-network-podcast-episode-5

In this episode, we review three different Gurkha cigars, talk about some sweet swag that Gurkha sent our way, and review two different beers. The cigars we review are the Seduction, the Ninja, and the 15 year Cellar Reserve. The beers are the Night of the Living Stout by Full Pint Brewing company, and Imperial Pumpkin by Weyerbacher. Tune in for a jam packed episode, you might just learn something.
  • We got two more quickie reviews for you guys! The Nica Libre Potecnia, and the 5 Vegas Miami. Found out more about these sticks by watching the vidoes/

Got a couple of quickie reviews that I recently posted for your crap viewing entertainment:

http://crapnetwork.com/2013/10/24/crap-network-quickie-3-5-vegas-miami and

http://crapnetwork.com/2013/10/24/crap-network-quickie-4-oliva-inferno
  • Crap Network Quickie #5

Another quickie review. This time, in my car, and I’m reviewing the La Vieja Habana Maduro. This stick was donated to us by super fan Justin ****.
  • This cigar actually inspired me to write a cigar review, something I haven't done in a long, long time. Check it out here: Sol Cubano Classic

Sorry Merk, this cigar ended up being good after all!
  • Join Ring Gauge and myself (Long Ashes), as we review yet another Thompson cigar, the BELMONDOOOOO!!! Is this one good, or is it yet another dog rocket? Find out now!

Episode $6 Belmondo
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    You guys ever do overruns or 2nds?
  • Yeah, we have done a few seconds before. check out Consuegra

We take requests too!
  • http://crapnetwork.com/2013/11/29/crap-network-angels-and-demons-cigar-group-promo

Are you tired of boring old cigar groups!? Well not anymore! With the Angels and Demons cigar group, you are on your way to tobacco ecstasy! This is an infomercial style ad for the Angels and Demons Facebook cigar group. Crap Network is not affiliated with A&D, but we think the group is really really awesome. Check out the commercial now!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I love the reviews, always crack me up
  • Thanks Phobic Squirrel!

Two new episodes!

Episode #7: EO Nekkid
    Episode #8 CAO Holiday Blends
  • I was wondering if you crap cigar guys have a list of your top 10 favorite cheap cigars that you have reviewed over the years. Cigars that have excellent taste excellent construction and have long fillers?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hi, ..213, you're taking to a ghost we haven't seen around these parts in four years.

That said, it's not a ghost town here, but replying to five year old threads may not get the response you want.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    I'll be really embarrassed if this guy is from WI too.
    Nah, you, Roland, and Brad are the only weirdos we know like from WI, @peter4jc....  :#
    Fixed it for ya!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys left out @jw517 but Ol' Cousin Schmidt might be too weird to classify as a mere weirdo.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    What?
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    One mans crap is another mans treasure
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^ I almost fell over after reading this, now that is funny!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.