Home General Discussion

Birthday Gift

I'm going to a surprise birthday party for a friend today. He enjoys a good cigar with me more frequently now then in the past. He really likes The Maxx by Alec Bradley but I do not have anymore & can't get them at my local B&M. Does anyone have a suggestion for a smoke that I can take him as a gift? I'm hoping I have something in my humi that I can take him.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Give him a Gift Certificate to Cigar.com and let him pick out his own cigars.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Not a bad idea because after Christmas the cigars his girlfriend bought him that he didn't like ended up in my humi!!!!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Not a bad idea because after Christmas the cigars his girlfriend bought him that he didn't like ended up in my humi!!!!
    Make sure his girlfriend buys him more cigars for his birthday.

Oh, you should get him a completely random and non-sensical cigar (It's a boy/girl!)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Just gift him one of your favorites. It's a nice gesture to give up one of your prized possessions to a friend.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Just gift him one of your favorites. It's a nice gesture to give up one of your prized possessions to a friend.
    .... But, only if you have two of them.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    My Birthday is Sunday..... would love some surprises myself! thats all im asking for for my birthday .... cigars and cigar related Items... Just send me sticks! LOL
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    haha i would consider doing that - my humi is too full and i need to get on the good traders list - except i don't have anything that is too exciting to trade out
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    MY birthday is two weeks today. Still trying to think what special cigar I want to get myself too.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    My birthday isn't till April, man!

If he likes the Maxx, he'll probably like the slew of maduros you have in your humidor. 5 Vegas Series A is relatively similar. Nica Libre would be a great one for him to try. Hmmm... what else do you have in there? Heh, Evan sent you a couple Padron 1964 Maduros - what an aweseme birthday smoke that would be. :)
    Thanks for all of your ideas. Turned out that he was so busy talking, dancing, singing, and drinking that we never smoked. My order just came in today from CCom and now I know what I will be giving him. CAO Brazilia Gol.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Thanks for all of your ideas. Turned out that he was so busy talking, dancing, singing, and drinking that we never smoked. My order just came in today from CCom and now I know what I will be giving him. CAO Brazilia Gol.
    I feaking LOVE that smoke! I hope you friend enjoys it also... I have been trying to get more but I am at capacity right now... Again...
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    I feaking LOVE that smoke! I hope you friend enjoys it also... I have been trying to get more but I am at capacity right now... Again...
    Evan I have plenty of room so feel free to send me some sticks. I will ummmm hold on to them ya that's it hold on to them for you so you can make room for new sticks!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    Evan I have plenty of room so feel free to send me some sticks. I will ummmm hold on to them ya that's it hold on to them for you so you can make room for new sticks!
    bro, as soon as I have some water pillows I will hook it up! just give me a couple days to find some...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sandman1am:
    I smoked one last night. Awesome smoke.