Home Non Cigar Related

If Live PD were in my town.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think I would walk on the path of good behavior until they left. Which would mean status quo for me.....but....

Everyone watches the show. They actually have Live PD parties and it is all over social media.

Imagine getting up in the morning and going about your normal schedule, and all of a sudden people are honking at you, at the store everyone is laughing and pointing at you, and at work you are the butt of every joke from everyone there. You get calls from people 1000 miles away you haven't heard from in years. Your parents are not happy all, and insist you wear a disguise if you visit. Your friends all make videos and play it every time you visit.

How long does it go on, and do you change your hair color and move away? Just wondering out loud.......be careful out there.

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was Chief of Police, our District Attorney told all the PD's in the county, that if we had any of the police shows accompany us on calls, he would prefer criminal trespass charges against the staff of that show.  He said they had no legal standing to be there.

I wouldn't have done it anyway.  There's something about having one of your officers back lit by a camera light as they go through the door.  They would make a perfect target.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    living and working in central florida i never have to worry about any cop show here. Mickey Mouse doesn't like it when crime is put all over the TV in their territory. Will never happen here as long as the mouse is here. Tourist might realize what a **** hole central florida has become
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Usaf06 said:
    living and working in central florida i never have to worry about any cop show here. Mickey Mouse doesn't like it when crime is put all over the TV in their territory. Will never happen here as long as the mouse is here. Tourist might realize what a **** hole central florida has become

I see where a couple of counties are dropping their contracts with Live PD.
    Reason, It shines a light on their crime problems and puts us in a bad light.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don’t have enough film to come to Charlotte 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that faces are starting to be blurred out.