Home General Discussion

Did anyone get the Gurkha weekend Blitz last weekend?

I got two packages(ordered one on Thusday morning and another Friday) after I came home from work and couldn't wait to open them up. First box was suppose to have my GoF gift set, my free ashtray and three set of the Gurkha 12 pack. But two of the set were missing! The second box was suppose to be a box of Padilla's 68' and another set of 12, but I got 9! Lucky Andy was still working and sent my money back since they sold out (Q.\). This is only the second issus I had in the many that I ordered from them and it isn't a world ender. Just want to know, did anyone else have an issue like that?

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    What ?? I got the weekend blitz but I didn't know about any astray that came with it ??? I have the box sitting here right now let me open it......No No astray... do they send out different biltzez to different people ??? what one did you get ? I got the 3 beauty's, shaggy' s , and titan
  • I got the astray because I spent over 125 bucks. And I got the same three as you.
    Damnit ! I knew I should have bought one more of those... I got two of them and was like .....Brett order another this is a great deal....... but no, conservative Brett kicked in and said no two is enough
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I also ordered 2 of these, but I expect them to take a while longer to arrive. Ever the g/f said "get 3" since their such a good deal, but I choked.

• nudienudie Posts: 112
    The Cank:
    What ?? I got the weekend blitz but I didn't know about any astray that came with it ??? I have the box sitting here right now let me open it......No No astray... do they send out different biltzez to different people ??? what one did you get ? I got the 3 beauty's, shaggy' s , and titan
    man i got 2 of those ashtrays laying around... PM me? EDIT on the subject.... yah i got the weekend blitz.... resting for now
    PM sent
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I picked up one I already had a bueaty but never tried before wasn't sure if the cigars are good or not didn't have pwesonal experiance resting will try in six months. Any Reviews here?
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    cooch36:
    Any Reviews here?

I have tried all 3 of the cigars offered in the Gurkha blitz. The Beauty and the Titan are FANTASTIC. The Shaggy that I smoked had some burn problems, and that may have taken away from the experience. IMHO, all 3 of these are great smokes and you can't beat the price.

Ty... I will let them set for a yr if I can
    cooch36:
    I picked up one I already had a bueaty but never tried before wasn't sure if the cigars are good or not didn't have pwesonal experiance resting will try in six months. Any Reviews here?
    I hated Gurkhas until I tried the Beauty.. GREAT SMOKE ! all 3 of these are really good. I would say that I like the shaggy and beauty more than the titan though
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    All three of these sticks are awesome IMO. I've found that they don't really need to age to be really good, they are well aged already. A bit of rest time to settle down and they are good to go. I had a Titan the other day OTT and it was perfect as is. I've also had all three with a month or so of humi time and they all burned perfectly and tasted fantastic. I have enough of them that I will let some hide for some time though, couldn't hurt. So far for me Gurkha is hit or miss and all 3 of these are home runs in my book :^)
    Duder2:
    All three of these sticks are awesome IMO. I've found that they don't really need to age to be really good, they are well aged already. A bit of rest time to settle down and they are good to go. I had a Titan the other day OTT and it was perfect as is. I've also had all three with a month or so of humi time and they all burned perfectly and tasted fantastic. I have enough of them that I will let some hide for some time though, couldn't hurt. So far for me Gurkha is hit or miss and all 3 of these are home runs in my book :^)
    With that said I will take A Beauty and Titan on Vaca to punta cana end of the month! And the others will rest a while.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought this back to ask ab the new weekend blitz (Titans and xikar). I dig the Titans so I'd jump on it for those,but does anyone have experience with this lighter? I know xikars are great , and I thought maybe this one would be good as a spare or to keep in the car. Any thoughts?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America