Home General Discussion

Lauderdale/Miami Smoking Lounges

making a trip in a few weeks to Miami area. Interested in learning of some good
”leather chair” lounges for cigar smoking, and maybe a good place for Cuban breakfast, coffee, etc. bringing my 86 year old Dad along, he’s all in on cigars, happy hours, etc.
Staying by Lauderdale airport, but visiting Miami area, Miami Beach. Splitting beach time, Tiki Bar time,
and cigar lounge time over a few days. Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In miami go to Versailles. Its very well known its fantastic. Very well know restaurant. As far as lounges i cant help with that but google can
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Miami Cuban Crafters

Xavier's in Hallendale Beach

Mancave in Ft Lauderdale

Perdomo Cigars in Miami Gardens

Are my favorites with Xaviers taking the go to place. To relax with a coffee or adult beverage
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuban crafters in Miami is nice to see them rolling cigars. House blend is nice to try. It’s close to Versailles so you can have breakfast and go have a smoke. The girls at crafters will bring you lots of Cuban coffee to enjoy with your cigars. After that go have lunch at Versailles and then head to Mikes on the north side of Miami Beach for an afternoon smoke ( free parking in the back). Mikes has a nice selection, try the Bauza. https://www.mikescigars.com/brands/bauza https://www.cubancrafters.com/ 
  • Cigar-10091668Cigar-10091668 Posts: 2
    Returned from Miami area, was limited on time, so only made it to Xavier’s in Hallendale Beach, was the highlight of the trip. Stayed several hours, enjoyed talking with very friendly customers. Great selection of cigars, several beers for sale, seating inside or outside. Will try to make it to other places mentioned next trip.