Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
What am I gonna do with you, Bro?  I buy ya books and buy ya books, and all you ever do is eat the covers......

Now, you’ve been told. All the BOTLs have been told - “Don’t send Cigars to the Oldfart. He doesn’t have room for any more and he’ll probably never get ‘em all smoked, anyway”.  But, NOoooo, you gotta send some anyway. 

Well, let me just say this about that - - Many thanks, Bro. I’se just raggin’ yo azz. A lot of them puppies are completely new to me so I know I’m in for some great surprises ahead. But I surely have no idea why you thought you needed to do this. Nevertheless, I accept them gratefully and I thank you immensely. 

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Ricky and on a deserving BOTL
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet sticks, Ricky, well deserved hit.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Ricky, the resident oldfart can't check out til the coolers are empty.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ricky is da man! Enjoy
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother. Hope all is well!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lesson here is to not use kind words....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Ricky! 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    The lesson here is to not use kind words....
    Thought I had this one covered. I’m currently working on an advanced degree in curmudgeonry. I already have some of the attributes - a huge mustache (Jasper), I’m cranky quite often, particularly if I don’t get my quota of great coffee - what else does a guy need ?  Sheesh......  B)
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way not to end up with cigars 'round dis place is to dry beg...sometimes that don't even work. Nice hit, Ricky!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns