Home General Discussion

I’m baaaack

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
Finally finished with basic training and graduate tomorrow so I’ll be back in action here now. I’ll try and get caught up on everything around here over the weekend. Hope everyone is doing good. 

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have ya back!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Andrew, welcome back!!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear.  Now check your fantasy team.  I sucked, I'm sorry never made a single line up change or anything.  I will pay out to whom ever, for you.  good luck in the playoffs! 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Andrew, welcome back
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. 

BTW.  You missed @Stubble 's birthday
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well done andrew, congrats. 

glad to see you back. 

and @Patrickbrick ; didn't screw up your fantasy team too bad.....you made it to the playoffs and are pretty even with your first matchup so far.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble bday you say?? Ok that’ll be package number one. @Patrickbrick thanks for filling in for me on fantasy I’ll send you a little thank you gift and don’t worry about the payout I’ll cover that. 

Thanks for support everyone. I’m glad to be back
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and congratulations Andrew 
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Andrew, good to have back.
    A little dirt never hurt