Home General Discussion

Cigar.com is the GREATEST

I am 74 years young. Started smoking  Upmann, Romeos, Partagas etc when they were from Cuba, pre 1961. Have bought from Famous, JR, and all other fakers. I bought when all you could do  is call and 800 number, then fax your order.  So I am a horse and buggy guy.  Cigar.com is by far the best place to buy on line premium cigars.  Great Value, Great Selection.  Don't waste your time shopping all the fakers.  The people at Cigar.com are the best.  But I guess being an old codger, I should be saying they are cool.
George, Arizona

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, George, what are you smoking these days?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    /\ /\ that's what I was thinking./\ /\
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.  If we keep adding those of advanced years, my 71 won't look so bad.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George, I just this very instant turned from an article at curiosity.com which attempted to answer the question: At what ages do people peak at different aspects of life? The Priests of Science aver that 74 is the age at which you are happiest with your body.

Congratulations. No wonder you feel young. See you on American Ninja Warrior.

Now if only I could be happiest with her body at 74, I'd have something worth looking forward to.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should advertise in AARP!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At my age, getting lucky is finding my car in the parking lot!