Home Non Cigar Related

Easter on April foll's day

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
The possibilities are endless.  :D

Ok, I'm a bad person. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    There is quite a bit of wisecracker material with this one. I guess that makes me a bad person too
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the same thoughts, but then I thought I might be struck by lightening.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus is in the tomb.
    April fools!
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Well, some dumba$$ spelled fool's wrong. I blame this POS phone.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even notice.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody on twitter posted that they were going to send the kids out for an Easter egg hunt with no eggs hidden. Now that's funny.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw one that was good. Take Brussels sprouts and put them on a stick. Dip them in chocolate so they look like cake pops. Now that would be too funny!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I saw one that was good. Take Brussels sprouts and put them on a stick. Dip them in chocolate so they look like cake pops. Now that would be too funny!
    You are a sick individual!  I like it!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, if they were roasted, dipped and sprinkled with bacon they might be pretty good.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I don't know, if they were roasted, dipped and sprinkled with bacon they might be pretty good.
    You know that doesn’t sound bad. 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I like those sprouts!  Garlic, salt, pepper, a little balsamic.  Roast in the oven, cover in parm and crisp the cheese.  Yum. But with bacon (I might add this, anyway) and chocolate, I'd still give it a go.

But the real question about this thread...

Why hasn't foll taken off like Eath?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry kids

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    I like those sprouts!  Garlic, salt, pepper, a little balsamic.  Roast in the oven, cover in parm and crisp the cheese.  Yum. But with bacon (I might add this, anyway) and chocolate, I'd still give it a go.

But the real question about this thread...

Why hasn't foll taken off like Eath?

No one wants to look follish.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch your mouth foll
    A little dirt never hurt
    What kind of foll am I?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    If Popsicle tee's off Momsicle, does that make him a follicle?