RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
retracted.
Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
Post edited by Rolanddeschain on

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People join all the time... doesn't mean they become viable members or contributing members of our community.  I can think of a dozen people who even did the newbie trade, got bombed to smithereens when they got married, etc.  Where are they now?  Nobody knows.

If your pal wants to join, let him do it with right motives, not out of guilt or obligation.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Fair enough. Disregard.

Roland
    Score one for the curmudgeon!  ;-)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record, what is a BOBBING RUN?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

I prefer boob runs
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    People join all the time... doesn't mean they become viable members or contributing members of our community.  I can think of a dozen people who even did the newbie trade, got bombed to smithereens when they got married, etc.  Where are they now?  Nobody knows.

If your pal wants to join, let him do it with right motives, not out of guilt or obligation.

well said @peter4jc

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    peter4jc said:

well said @peter4jc

Balancing the universe.....That's what he does best. 
    Actually, all he had to say was “not interested”, but.........

Roland
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Usaf06 said:
    For the record, what is a BOBBING RUN?
    that's what you call it when @Bob_Luken ; goes for a jog.

:D

Thank goodness that's what it is.  My imagination was terrifying me with horrible images.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    now why did you go and change the title? Now my joke isn't funny
    -- Winston Churchill

Cuz I couldn’t delete it. Peters comment made me realize the folly of my ways, but I couldn’t remove the post.

Roland
    Don't be sad, Nick.  We'll always have bobbing runs to remember.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Spam with a black arm band......Who died?
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like Ono BBQ. The Macaroni salad is really good. Guess where I'm going for lunch today :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WANT!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?