Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Triple A

This is todays daily deal, Anyone try these? Have a quick review. Deal is pretty tough to pass up!

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    For $3 a piece that's a solid deal. It's a good cigar, not necessarily my favorite, but I certainly wouldn't turn one down.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I jumped on the buy 2 get free shipping deal...... I haven't had the Triple A, but if their half as good as the 5 Vegas A, then it's worth it.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I think they are better than the regular A, and with this deal you can walk away with a box of them for $60. It is really hard to pass this one up, but I just got ten of them last time they were on daily deal and I'm just not smoking nearly as much as I was a few months ago.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I want to try them but can't buy another cigar for a while.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Yeah! I'm in the same boat!
  • Yea just sparked my 1st one.It is ok but I might like the A a little better.I will let the rest of the AAA's settle a while before I judge them more.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have 10 loaded in my cart and am trying to decide. they look tasty.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    clearlysuspect:
    rwheelwright:
    Yeah! I'm in the same boat!
    heh, me too. It seems the only time I'm able to smoke this winter is at my local shop, and I always buy at least one everytime I go in there to smoke. Oh, and Jeff at ccom melted all my credit cards.
    Smoked my first AAA. I had previously smoked the A series and thought they were good. These are that much better again! The AAA is to the A what the Ruination is to the MOW. It definitely kicks it up a notch
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Smoked my first AAA. I had previously smoked the A series and thought they were good. These are that much better again! The AAA is to the A what the Ruination is to the MOW. It definitely kicks it up a notch
    That sounds really good. Let me ask you this though. I have two 5 Vegas A sticks I haven't tried yet. I absolutely love the Cask Strength II. If you have tried the CSII where would you rank it compared to the A and the AAA? I am really anxious to try the Relic too.
    I have smoked the original CS but not the CS2. Can't help there. The A's flavor is different than the CS but not as much as you might think based on color alone. The AAA is much richer than the original cask strength.
    Not many people on here have smoked the original Cask Strength. I sure wish I could get my hands on some.
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    j0z3r:
    Not many people on here have smoked the original Cask Strength. I sure wish I could get my hands on some.
    I still have three or four of the original CS left. I loved them and smoked them all the time. I was disappointed when they stopped producing them. And yet I haven't tried the CSII yet, though I about fell outta my chair with the AAA I smoked last night. Man what a distinctly flavored cigar, with a kick-*** aroma. I can't quite pull the flavor profile yet, as I've only had one so far, but there is definitely a nuttiness to it with slight undertones of coffee, stout, cedar, fertile earth, almost a hint of cinnamon or some spice I can't quite pin down. I'm glad I picked up a few of these. I think with a bit of age, they are going to turn into an absolute joy.
    SaVas:
    j0z3r:
    I still have three or four of the original CS left. I loved them and smoked them all the time. I was disappointed when they stopped producing them. And yet I haven't tried the CSII yet, though I about fell outta my chair with the AAA I smoked last night. Man what a distinctly flavored cigar, with a kick-*** aroma. I can't quite pull the flavor profile yet, as I've only had one so far, but there is definitely a nuttiness to it with slight undertones of coffee, stout, cedar, fertile earth, almost a hint of cinnamon or some spice I can't quite pin down. I'm glad I picked up a few of these. I think with a bit of age, they are going to turn into an absolute joy.
    Nice. I started getting into cigars after the original CS was canceled. Almost got my hands on a box at one point, but it had sold a day before I found it. I just have to remind myself that there are plenty of good cigars now and there's no point chasing the past.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just had one of these as my celebratory St. Paddy's Day smoke since Alex told me to! Wow this was a great smoke, before I even lit it the pre-light draw left a HUGE peppery taste on my palate, it paired nicely with a Maker's Mark with a splash of Coke and lasted an hour and a half! Great relaxing smoke on a gorgeous day.. cant ask for much better!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    just had one of these the other night for the first time as well. what a great stick. really really good. very full bodied like a diesel
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    I've had these in the Humi for a couple months. After reading all this I'm firing one up before the week is over!