Home Non Cigar Related

Any Gamers

I personally like to game when i smoke cigars at least when its cold out. as of lately i've been  playing sw battlefront 2 so if there are any other gamers that have a ps4 hit me up i'm always lookin for people to play with

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play Skyrim on ps4 from time to time. I can't do the fast moving games....My eye to hand coronation is terrible.   
  • Alucore56Alucore56 Posts: 27
    i don't really play skyrim. i've been gaming since i was like 5 so my eye hand coordination is on point. i also play alot of final fantasy xv's online comrades expansion
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been too busy to really play much in the past month or two.  I do currently play Sea of Thieves on Xbox One or CoD WWII when I have time.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    I haven't played seriously since bo2 on ps3. I just don't have time to play. I need to finish Breath of the Wild... I might buy a ps4 when bo4 comes out later this year.
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assassins creed, Elder Scrolls, Farcry5, etc. 
    a glass of Homebrew and a good cigar and don’t bug me for a while:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Alucore56Alucore56 Posts: 27
    Assassins creed, Elder Scrolls, Farcry5, etc. 
    a glass of Homebrew and a good cigar and don’t bug me for a while:)
    I agree 100 percent  minus the homebrew there ita amazing what one can accomplish with a good cigar while gaming 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Now, if only I could find a group of board gamers who liked cigars...

Catan, 7 Wonders, Pandemic, Isle of Skye...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a lot of board games with my family. Catan, Risk, Clue, Cribbage
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOW comes out tomorrow 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play Mario Bros and Contra on my Original NES at times...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a lot of board games with my family. Catan, Risk, Clue, Cribbage
    I saw this custom cribbage board yesterday. The make them with topographical maps of hundreds of waterways on them, and I thought it was much cooler than my current board.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...