Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

5th Annual -- NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he’s one of them guys that bet on the Knights at the start of the season, when it was 400 to 1 odds...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea maybe he is one of those guys
    A little dirt never hurt
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are some interesting picks this year.
    I didn't realize until afterwords,  that my choices were the statistical favorites. 

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    I picked the Caps but I wouldn't be mad if your team won.
    Vegas with a sweep.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Vegas with a sweep.
    As a Kings fan that might be the worst sweep we have ever suffered.  :s
    FUN FACT OF THE DAY !!!!!

In the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Los Angeles Kings scored 3 goals in 4 games, tying the amount of goals scored by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

jgibv said:
    FUN FACT OF THE DAY !!!!!

In the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs, the Los Angeles Kings scored 3 goals in 4 games, tying the amount of goals scored by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs.
    Nothing fun about that.  :/
    Sean Couturier had 9 points (5 G, 4 A) in 5 playoff games while playing through a torn MCL.

You have to love the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
    F ü c k

Lol. If Boston doesn't win Wednesday you may still have a shot.

Wylaff said:
    Lol. If Boston doesn't win Wednesday you may still have a shot.
    Hey, that's enough of this talk about Boston not winning on Wednesday.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Edna20 we need to bet again......you can't ignore us girl...
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got it @Bigshizza!! This just may be our year ;) 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    edited April 2018
    First Game 7 of the playoffs. Maple Leafs vs. Bruins aka giant douche vs. türd sandwich
    Watching the Bruins whoop some @ss
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    Watching the Bruins whoop some @ss
    I'm trying to watch the same thing, but both teams are kinda all over the place tonight.

Holy crappin' one shot.

Damn Gibby. How did that game make you feel?

Wylaff said:
    Damn Gibby. How did that game make you feel?
    @Wylaff ;  as far as my bracket goes ..... made me feel like this LOL

(but aside from my bracket, i can't really stand babcock so not too upset they lost.)

Look at Mr. Perfect Dirt Dude picking the entire first round.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Randy.  Who else is looking forward to the Washington collapse that happens every year?  I know I am, was not happy when they figured how to play hockey in game three. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I was hoping they forgot again before tonight, but no such luck...

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This series is pure crap, I hate both the teams.  Can not bring myself to pick a team to root for, oh well still better than watching basketball.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Gotta love watching the Sharks sh*t the bed.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Pens!! Hate the Crapitals
    Got lucky in round 1, mostly went with higher seeds although my underdog came through too. All underdogs this round, the wheels might be coming off.
    A little dirt never hurt
    Bigshizza said:
    Go Pens!! Hate the Crapitals
    uggg hate them both. 

go VEGAS & SMASHVILLE!!!!!

Vegas took out my team but I’m actually rooting for them from here only because I like a good story. And dang they look good last night.