Home Pipes

Giving up pipes

LeePittsLeePitts Posts: 2
im giving up smoking pipes. I just really enjoy cigars. I got a few pipes and some accessories I’d like to see someone else enjoy. Mostly briar pipes. Whoever wants them can put them to good use. On receipt if you wanna send me some premium cigars you consider fair trade then that’s cool if not enjoy the pipes. 

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, @Markwell check it out. Some more stock for restoration projects?

I'm at the point where I need to thin my ranks so adding is not in the cards
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to trade.  I am moving more towards pipes and less towards cigars 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will trade as well if Chambers doesnt take them.  I am always looking to add more to the collection and have more than enough in cigars to make it worth it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in a trade if you can post up some photos. Thanks for the tag, Luke and Stubby :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else notice the similarity between @LeePitts and @Captain_Call?

And interesting that  Luke changed his pic...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

he HE he he he he

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You caught me. It was all a plot to get myself another newb trade. And I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!
    Best cartoon ever!

the show "Supernatural" is doing a crossover with Scooby Doo
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a hoot!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Lol when I saw the guy only had 2 posts I was a bit hesitant...which is why I requested pics. Didn't even notice the photo  :D

You already pipe bombed me Luke. Go pick on someone else!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    edited April 2018
    I was joking. I would never give up my pipes. Lee might be serious. I wouldn't know though. We are not the same person
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for a coup lead by the bearded men.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Vive la barbe!
    LMAO

Sorry for hijacking your thread @LeePitts
    I feel like I am a more complete person after that.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, did this ever happen?  @Markwell@avengethis ?  Did this go through?  As we all know, we get some pranksters here from time to time, it'd be nice if this were a real deal for somebody and not just more baloney falling through the 'net.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Time for a coup lead by the bearded men.
    Did someone call?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Out of curiosity, did this ever happen?  @Markwell@avengethis ?  Did this go through?  As we all know, we get some pranksters here from time to time, it'd be nice if this were a real deal for somebody and not just more baloney falling through the 'net.
    It appears the original poster's last activity was the 26th. I don't think he's even seen what happened here.
    Nothing ever came from it. I was honestly convinced it was Luke lol. 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nada
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hell I forgot to post up, I PM'd @LeePitts and he sent me a boatload of pipes and pounds of tobacco. Some guys with beards are pretty damn cool.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread turned out to be the pitts...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?