Home Non Cigar Related

Who wants to go for a boat ride?

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool, Ricky! Been on a ship binge all week via youtube and hadn't cone across that. Thsnks for posting.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could post a FB video. Got a really cool one but I can’t find it on YouTube. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's pretty cool Ricky
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    I wish I could post a FB video. Got a really cool one but I can’t find it on YouTube. 
    Are you referring to the one where the boat rolls upside down under the bridge?
    jlmarta said:
    Rhamlin said:
    Are you referring to the one where the boat rolls upside down under the bridge?
    Nope but that is definitely a wild one. Watched it many times. 

Just watched this again woo hoo

• ThatGuyWithAFaceThatGuyWithAFace Posts: 26 ✭✭

How they slingshot those ships like that with the current/tide is always cool to watch.

More like an art and intuition than something taught.

I wonder how many new captains have hit that bridge before? Ooof. Talk about a bad day at work. 😄

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

All you need now is a coupla drunks on a motorboat decide to cut across your bows

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

@webmost said:
    All you need now is a coupla drunks on a motorboat decide to cut across your bows

That would suck for them!

@ThatGuyWithAFace said:
    How they slingshot those ships like that with the current/tide is always cool to watch.

More like an art and intuition than something taught.

I wonder how many new captains have hit that bridge before? Ooof. Talk about a bad day at work. 😄

Lots and lots. Barges get sunk there every year.