Home Cigar 101

Anything special in Amsterdam? Cigarwise that is

Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just walked by many of that kind of shop and the museum too. Dont think uncle sam would appreciate me sampling though
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    @Yakster Thank You that did not come up in my searches. We will be in that area and will check it out
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll send ya a forum fiver if you'll mail me back a danish broad  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh cigarwise...nevermind
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Oh cigarwise...nevermind
    Funny. I had the same thought.
    Glad he clarified.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the airport in Amsterdam. Am I right?

Only been there once to change planes on the way home from Italy. Did a non-stop via the polar route to Sacramento once. Never again. 

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:

Only been there once to change planes on the way home from Italy. Did a non-stop via the polar route to Sacramento once. Never again. 

Hate those long flights
    A little dirt never hurt
    jlmarta said:

Yup, right outside the airport

Smelled a lot of things burning last night while walking around. But no cigars.  Will be looking for whats available today though.
    Sorry guys, my suitcase is not large enough to bring back any of the girls found window shopping😉
    Remember, you can look, you can touch if you want, but no photos allowed.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm told that if you look in the right places you can find "Clinton Cigars".
    Thanks for the update, Ron.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I read that warning correctly, it says 
    "Children of smokers are smokers themselves".

Cool store.  Hope you're enjoying yourself.  How's the food?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Markwell said:
    If i make it to Denmark its a deal. Would you consider a Dutch girl?
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    Markwell said:
    If i make it to Denmark its a deal. Would you consider a Dutch girl?
    So long as she's a blonde or redhead. I'll throw in an extra bonus pack if she has freckles hehe
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns