Home Ratings & Reviews

Drew Natural Dirt Torpedo

63Pro63Pro Posts: 38 ✭✭

Something was written up and reviewed many years ago. Was curious if you guys have had one lately. In my opinion it is a wonderfully smooth cigar all the way down to my burning fingers. Mocha Coffee and Chocolate undertones with a very nice unique aroma. Nice draw and well balanced developing from mild to medium bodied as it continues. A light dip of the tip in my brothers Aberfeldy 21, oh boy! I realize everyone's tastes are different from food to drink to.................well, I mean, I wouldn't have paid good money for an AMC Gremlin but that's just me. Others did.

Or an AMC Pacer, that was another real sweetheart in the AMC engineers dream lineup:#

I'm not an expert in Cigars but I know what my pallet likes, I guess that's the most important thing.
69 Gremlin? Pacer? or Camero? Expensive doesn't mean better and better doesn't mean expensive, except between these three cars, the Camero is over the top more expensive and  nuclear on the excitement scale! :D

What's in your humidor?

P.S. Just havin some fun here guys! :)

No one ever learned anything by doing right the first time!

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a gremlin. I am offended. 
  • 63Pro63Pro Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Do you need a closet Bob? :D
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I hear there are teddy bears. 
    Oh yeah! A pretty good variety and colors of the little guys I hear. Sometimes things that are traumatic in our younger years are triggered later in life and cause us to get very emotional. I guess the word Gremlin was that trigger, Forgive me. :/
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You coulda hada Thing

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    You coulda hada Thing

Well, shazaam, just put your rompers on and go to town!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if a LS 6.0 liter would fit into a Gremlin? 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    You coulda hada Thing

Well, shazaam, just put your rompers on and go to town!
    needs a Hello Kitty sticker
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Nasty weed stick.  To each his own. I can't stand it, but it smells nice as long as you don't have to taste it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has a catchy name
    A little dirt never hurt
    ForMud said:
    I wonder if a LS 6.0 liter would fit into a Gremlin? 
    Hmmmmm, I dont know...........