Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How is this Justified?

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I won Charlie’s contest, and a group of you bast@rds decided to pile on top of his winnings.

These look and and smell absolutely delicious Steve! You hit the nail on the head! Gracias mi southern amigo.
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I'll get something out this weekend.

Still need nachos,  please.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I'll get something out this weekend.

Still need nachos,  please.
    Nachos delivered to PM
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :| 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    De nada, mi hermano 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, maybe i need to stop by the P.O.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Brother.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done all participants!!!!  It is very uplifting watching this carnage happen.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    you get a reprieve since I forgot to take your box to the P.O.. But I will swing by there next week  :*
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Take your time...

Wayne, the white johnny is an espinosa shop exclusive for underground. Thats an 18 bishop and they are already smoking amazing. The HVC La Rosa 520 is made at the casa fernandez factory with Illusione. That stick there is exceptional.
    -- Winston Churchill

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy them, Wayne. Patrick introduced me to the La Palina Oscuro, one of my favorites. And i'll credit Peter for the La Gloria, it's a great one too.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I thought you said this was closed @Wylaff
    A little dirt never hurt
    I thought so too...

Apperantly @NorCalR1 had other plans... I’m really looking forward to than Debonair, and what can you tell me about the barber pole? Thank you Brother!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne glad they made it to you safely 
    The barber pole is an exclusive for my local B&M the is made in Esteli. Hope you enjoy them bro

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....