Home General Discussion
Options

Smoking a Great Cigar from Shizz in memory of my Mother

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
With Mother's Day approaching I have felt depressed and pretty much wanting to skip Mother's day. However, tonight I grabbed a tasty Liga T52 sent to me by the Big Man himself when my Mother passed.  A bitter sweet night, but a good night. Thanks @Bigshizza.
So what cigar do any of you smoke in honor someone you have lost?
I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you think would honor them bro. It's fitting that Shizza would bring it as there is nobody with a bigger heart,
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Virtual hugs going out to both you fine gentlemen. My sympathies for what you've both been through lately. I would grab a Las Calaveras if I didn't think about it too long. If I had time to think about it,....... I'd take forever to decide. I better just stick with the Las Calaveras. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Shizz cigar for Mom

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m with you fellas. My mom passed a few years ago due to complications of Alzheimer’s that got her within 2 years. She was in her early 70’s. But I’m celebrating her memory with a cigar from Jim. Without knowing he sent me the perfect stick for March Lotto. The Headley Grange Black Dog. You see see was a big Led Zeppelin fan. Thanks @Bigshizza