Home General Discussion

Guess it’s time!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
To break out the 2nd cooler 

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange, I don't see any 5 Vegas Gold......
    But I do see Futuro.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a feeling of accomplishment ain't it, Ricky? I was so proud when I topped mine off last month that I went out and bought a baker's dozen (and cooler #2) to celebrate.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I hear is Ricky has an empty cooler.
    Not true. I have two half full coolers. That at this rate will be two full ones soon enough without any help. :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You need help, Ricky.

You either need help smoking the sticks in that cooler, or you need help filling the next cooler.

Either way, I'm just a phone call away.
    I think I need a 12 step program:)
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard a professional organizer say once that you're not allowed to buy a new article of clothing until you get rid of one, or better, two.  Same applies to cigars.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I would have anxiety with that much stacked in there. I would need to be able to easily locate and identify lol
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I heard a professional organizer say once that you're not allowed to buy a new article of clothing until you get rid of one, or better, two.  Same applies to cigars.
    confused funny memes GIF
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 hours? 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So?