Home Non Cigar Related

Anniversaries

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tomorrow, Mrs. Puff and I will celebrate 32 years of marriage. Unbelievable that she's put up with me for so long. Here's a pic from our wedding day and one from last summer.

At least one of us hasn't changed much. :)
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome,  congrats!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Puff
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Doug!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the photo from the 80s......You should of kept the Magnum PI look.  :)

Congratulations to you both!! I'll find one of the stick you sent me and smoke in you guys honor when I get home.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    congratulations
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good looking couple. You've got a year on us, hope you are as happy as we are.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!! 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome Puff!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Anniversary :)

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you had a great Anniversary. Congrats 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and happy anniversary to you and Mrs. Puff :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you like Bluegrass?  Del McCoury has property neighboring a friend's house. There's a few things good that have come out of York County and Del and his boys are a few of them!

Depends where you fall whether you think the Governor is good or bad.

But Bruce Arians is pretty awesome.  And Michigan's rising Sophomore Point Guard.  And US Olympian and female luger Summer Britcher.

But really, if you like Bluegrass, this area is great!  Hope you enjoyed the show! 
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Del McCoury is great. We saw the Jakob's Ferry Stragglers. If you've never heard them, they're worth a listen. Always a great show.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon