Home General Discussion

CAO Vision Box/Humidor

I was at a local B&M recently and they had a couple of these laying around empty. I was gonna ask to buy one, but didn't know if they were worth it, besides the visual hype. Anybody have any experience with them in regards to being a stable humidor with accurate hygrometer?

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I didn't enjoy the cigar much. I think some have posted good things about it. For me though, the price and what I got wasn't worth it.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't hold many cigars and I have heard people complain the digital hygrometer doesn't work right. Eventually the cool blue light starts going out too. I thought they looked cool and wanted one too. I am sure a bunch work just fine and they sell on Ebay usually around $70.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    phobicsquirrel:
    I didn't enjoy the cigar much. I think some have posted good things about it. For me though, the price and what I got wasn't worth it.
    Interesting. Love the Vision. The first Prana I had was one of those cigars I look back on very fondly. Truly memorable. I cannot comment on the box/humidor however, so I have now added pretty much nothing to this thread of value to the OP. lol.
  • AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I have one that is used for a travel/wife's occasional cigar storage. I keep a Boveda pack in it and never have any problems with humidity fluctuations. The built in hygrometer is way off and has never displayed above 55%.