Home Non Cigar Related

Kuzi and Chocolate

Hey fellow S/BOTL. Did you all know that not only does our posted message leader Kuzi have a vast well of knowledge about cigars, but he also owns a chocolate company? I think you all should know that I ordered some chocolate truffles from him and his wife and I must say that they were fugging awesome! I am a self confessed food snob, and am highly critical of all things food- especially desserts and candies. Do yourself and your friends a favor and order some of this mans chocolate truffles! DO IT KNOW- I'm sure you'll receive points from your significant other when you present them with this outstanding confection. I personally fell in love with the peanut butter truffle as well as the balsamic flavored ones.

His company is called "The Chocolate Piggy" and if I knew how to do it, I would post a direct link to it here but I don't so you'll have to cut and paste it the old fashioned way. Oh and just because you don't live near him doesn't mean you can't enjoy their tasty creations: they can ship 'em to you anywhere is the US and perhaps even the world. I live on the left coast and they arrived quickly without any hassles.
Here is their website:

http://www.thechocolatepiggy.com

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    THE CHOCOLATE PIGGY <--Click it
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    damn mike, you beat me
    HA HA!! I'm a winner!!

wait... what did I win?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    awe... thanks!

i dont wanna turn the forum into a giant advertisement for me, but our chocolate is yummy. eat it.

HA!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Personal Testimony:

I once was a sad chocolate consumer. Buying corporate junk chocolate for the candy lovers in my life (including myself). Then on a fateful trip to Kuzipalooza 08, I was gifted a box of chocolates from The Chocolate Piggy that would change my life. This box of chocolates and I ventured back to my hometown where I was able to share them with my girlfriend (who was quite jealous of me spending the whole night enjoying cigars with some great BOTL). After her first taste of a Pomegranate/Mixed Berry Truffle, her attitude toward the trip changed drastically. We patiently tried a bit of each of the chocolates in the box and by the time we had tried them, she was asking about the next time I would be heading up north for another herf.

I have the Chocolate Piggy to thank for changing my girlfriend's perspective on smoking cigars!

Okay, Okay, so the story above is dramatized a bit. But, we did love the chocolates and I have since ordered some for her, my mom, and my sister who is a diabetic. Their sugar free chocolate was excellent as well.
    Mine too in case you missed it from The Badger and Blade thread:

nightmaremike31 ... could I have picked a longer screen name?:

The chocolates are, and soon to be were, very very good. I've never had dark chocolate egg nog bombs before and these are absolutely amazing!! I've had other egg nog chocolates before (not Chocolate Piggy of course) that tasted very waxy and cheap even though they were "gourmet" brands, but these dark chocolate egg nog bombs you made are the best in flavor and texture I've ever had of any chocolates. AND the delicious flavor lasted on my palate for a few hours. So good! The turtles I thought were really good, but they aren't for me so I could only sneek one. But that one was way way better than those sea's peoples candies. Absolutely delicious chocolates!!

The Chocolate Piggy has incredible chocolates!! Seriously!! And I'm a picky chocolate ****, I'm totally buying more soon.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lol brandon. Sounds like I need to pick up some chocolate from Kuzi when we head down there next month. "See honey? I go on a man trip and I can't stop myself from thinking about you! Aren't I a wonderful husband?"
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that you got me all excited about one of the major food groups, chocolate, they can't ship out of Ohio. I was going to be a hero this Valentine's Day. You Ohio folk better get on the stick so they can get large enough to expand nationally!

The site is really cool! Mouthwatering actually.
    YankeeMan:
    Now that you got me all excited about one of the major food groups, chocolate, YES they can ship out of Ohio. I was going to be a hero this Valentine's Day. You Ohio folk better get on the stick so they can get large enough to expand nationally!

Send Kuzi a PM dude, he can hook you up!
    YankeeMan:
    Now that you got me all excited about one of the major food groups, chocolate, they can't ship out of Ohio. I was going to be a hero this Valentine's Day. You Ohio folk better get on the stick so they can get large enough to expand nationally!

we can, and cannot ship out of ohio. if you really want details about this PM me. if you dont care and just want chocolate PM me. if you dont want chocolate and dont care, dont PM me.
    TatuajeVI:
    lol brandon. Sounds like I need to pick up some chocolate from Kuzi when we head down there next month. "See honey? I go on a man trip and I can't stop myself from thinking about you! Aren't I a wonderful husband?"
    brandon, PM me or or call me, or use the email from the website and we can set something up so when you arrive i can have it for you. no shipping.

anyone that is going to be at the herf on feb 27th found in this thread can PM me and i will make sure you get a chocolate order in if you want.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    YankeeMan:

we can, and cannot ship out of ohio. if you really want details about this PM me. if you dont care and just want chocolate PM me. if you dont want chocolate and dont care, dont PM me.
    If I did it right, and I'm not quite sure about that, you have a PM on the way.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Kuzi, PM sent.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome Kuzi. Gonna have to get some for my wife ;)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    what happened to the chocolate cigars ???
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Well after looking at the site I'm def. going to have to order something for the herf this coming month. Looks soooooo good! I'm actually going to have to budget for goodies. Dam you Tat I told you last night I hated hanging out with you because everytime we do you cost me more $$$$$. LOL thank goodness I have overtime coming in.