Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Y’all havin fun....and I just finished the run... Enjoy fellas, drink and smoke one for me!
    ...Howdy TX, who ya chase'N...?   
    A reflection of my self from 7-8 year ago. Incredibly committed to get back what was lost, the older I get the farther away my reflection becomes. TD I used to weight 185 and bench 365 @8% bf lol 
    Thats what I’m chasin. Might have to go on a “cruise” if results aren’t exceptable.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Y’all havin fun....and I just finished the run... Enjoy fellas, drink and smoke one for me!
    A reflection of my self from 7-8 year ago. Incredibly committed to get back what was lost, the older I get the farther away my reflection becomes. TD I used to weight 185 and bench 365 @8% bf lol 
    Thats what I’m chasin. Might have to go on a “cruise” if results aren’t exceptable.
    ...I diG ya...stay Strong Brother.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    You one of those guys, a scale watcher? And is this "cruise" like fat camp, will Richard Simmons be on it? Hehehe 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    You one of those guys, a scale watcher? And is this "cruise" like fat camp, will Richard Simmons be on it? Hehehe 
    Did Richard’s maid finally let him leave the house
  • Options

Evening everyone
  • Options
    Evening dm
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    My version of cruise...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Got anything Burn’N yet T
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Got anything Burn’N yet T
    Good idea lol
  • Options
    Oh, good. I thought you meant this type of cruise 
    Glad you cleared that up

:D evening Tex 
  • Options
    deadman said:

Evening everyone
    ...Nice.  Good Evening dm.
  • Options
    Evening TD 

• Options
    Dm burning a special reserve from a good friend
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Farmer Bill fired up. Thank you mutt! Dopey name, weird band, but an excellent cigar.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Viaje Farmer Bill fired up. Thank you mutt! Dopey name, weird band, but an excellent cigar.
    I was thinking the same KC, good thing we don’t smoke the bands. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...Adjust'N the tie and get'N my Pour oN..ArF.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Come to Chicago the diet killer city. Szechuan last night, pork belly po-boy for lunch and Lou’s deep dish pizza tonight. Good thing I walked 11 miles today and had a cigar at Biggs lounge. That helped cut back on my eating time. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Enjoying every puff! Damn, with MLB, Indy 500 qualifying, then NASCAR All-Star race at Charlotte, I missed the Royal Wedding!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Enjoying every puff! Damn, with MLB, Indy 500 qualifying, then NASCAR All-Star race at Charlotte, I missed the Royal Wedding!
    I’m sure you can see the highlights on the interweb 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...KC, ZZ might be able to clue you in.  Think he started DiNk'N when it came on this morning.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...KC, ZZ might be able to clue you in.  Think he started DiNk'N when it came on this morning.
    I have a whole house full of Princesses right here. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    I ideed 
  • Options
    Love.my.dog
  • Options
    I smell a qweef....
    Cb?
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    Digging ya 🐶...Elle farted 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    ...go oN witchA Bad SelF Elle...  Glad a Pour'D a double....
  • Options
    You all drunkards yet?