Home Cigar 101

Cigar.com's so called "Specials"

gdfinkgdfink Posts: 1
Cigar .com , on its website , made a big deal about a 25% off sale for Memorial day. What a joke!!!! The "some exclusions apply"  in the asterisk to the 25% off sale included just about every cigar cigar.com sells. What was left for the sale has to be all the crap cigars that .COM probably couldn't even give away. It's not hard to realize why I haven't ordered from .COM in over a year... its "sales" are usually a disappointment and at least 3 other sites have cheaper prices.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Deleted. Why am I wasting my time?
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    You’re right jd50ar, I was going to comment but I’ll let it go. 
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got a point you know.  Griping to the forum members won't help, except to relieve some frustration, but he's not wrong.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    He's got a point you know.  Griping to the forum members won't help, except to relieve some frustration, but he's not wrong.

I would have bet real money.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gdfink, we're not a forum of whiners here.  We'd be happy to have you join the forum if you want to talk about something else.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wieners..Yes    Whiners..No

Easy answer.....Then don't buy anything and move on.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief, where do these trolls come from?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Not a very good deal. 
    Oh wait. No idea. I didn't look.
    But the T site has swisher sweets on sale!

On the one hand, I agree with the exclusions. They are a bit ridiculous.
    On the other hand, Andy gets me deals and I'm happy with that.
    But, it does more good to complain to the customer service of ccom, than it does to post here. 

Just saying.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, Andy is the man!  Sometimes you just have to open your mouth and ask.