Home General Discussion

out of stock

Doesn't help when the cigars I want are either back ordered or out of stock.  I'll go to another company for now.  We'll see how it goes

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could have done that without posting about it. Got nothing else to do?
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the other company
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess if they are back ordered here or out of stock, you will have the same issue there as well.  Good luck to you however.  Oh wait, who am I kidding?  
    Signed, customer complaint department response team!  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I'm heartbroken, :'( sniff, waah! :s    What'll we do without you?

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really told them off......They'll remember the name "Cigar-676653" from now on.

Chisel D i c k.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't help when the cigars I want are either back ordered or out of stock.  I'll go to another company for now.  We'll see how it goes
    I know, right?
    Careful of the door on the way out. Don't let it hit you in the a$$ on your way out.

Or, you could stick around and find out more about cigars. Your call.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahahahahah, I can hear Peter saying it as I typ.  I have come across that problem too, but instead of being a stupid **** I called the company to find out: is it really out of stock, when are they expecting it, may I have a discount if I preorder now, and finally a thank you for your time.  A simple phone call goes a long way, but retarded millennials don't know how that part of their phone works.  I mean who makes phone calls anymore when you have the internet.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to think I have a contract with my alarm company... I  coulda hired you guys for less to chase away hoodlums... he's probably in the fetal position crying somewhere 😝
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Protestors in Nicaragua have shut down the Pan American Hwy... no way for trucks to get to port, nor airport.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I stocked up then, Davis! Who’s got CAS now? Just prudent buying! Right @peter4jc ?
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to be that guy and you folks abused me so much I stuck around.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Protestors in Nicaragua have shut down the Pan American Hwy... no way for trucks to get to port, nor airport.

I'm not sure if I read the article correctly, but they said about 6000 trucks have been stopped with no way to get to the airport.  That stinks!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter