Home General Discussion

La Aurora Training Kit

MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I started watching some of that cigar vixen chick's videos the other night. I' sure some of you guys watch her channel if for nothing else the cigars she reviews...trust me there are better reasons but I digress. She was doing a humidor tour and was really excited about a box from La Aurora Cigars called the Training Kit.

Have any of you guys heard of this? I found a few reviews online and a few foreign companies who sell it but nothing here in the good old US of A. My first question is if you've tried it, is it worth getting. The other question: where the heck can you find it? TIA!
“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been seeing those a lot lately, but haven’t tried one
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The La Aurora website had them available for a while. I contacted them through there two years ago to get one as a gift.  Most people get one when they sign up for thier "education tours" at best they can direct you where you need to be. 

Been trying to get my paws on that Rum!!!!
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Trish! I'll look into it and let you know :)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've met her in person a handful of times. She smells nice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I too enjoy the aroma of cigars.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.