Home General Discussion

NUB Maduro

Well.... 2nd one in as many days.... Some like 'em.... some don't.... I totally enjoyed this one! The other one too! imageimage

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before Lassy jumps on this, that second photo looks a little strange!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    what kinda cut did you use?
  • stephen_hannibal:
    what kinda cut did you use?
    Just used a quick "V" cut....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nice camera....and I dig the Nub Maduros as well, the only Nub I like, but I like it alot.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

Had to have one on my way to work...
    These things are fabulous with a cup of coffee.
  • casmangcasmang Posts: 31
    Man...I had one all the way past the band....when to turn it over and...flop! Oh well, excuse to try it again.
  • I haven't tried the Maduro yet, but I think the Habano's are fantastic, and the CT are the best CT wrapper I've had (except for maybe Rocky Patel)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the maduro is tasty, especially with a dark beer. I prefer the Habano though, it is by far my absolute favorite Nub.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    the maduro is tasty, especially with a dark beer. I prefer the Habano though, it is by far my absolute favorite Nub.
    Yup, I like these. I've had a few since they've come up in discussion. Probably my favorite nub, though no surprise it's a maddy... (no pun intended)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I found the Maduro to just be a VERY typical Maduro and not really entertaining...

But yes, the second photo seems to look like Milton Berle's half decayed peter... (kinda kept it clean)