Home Non Cigar Related

Amazon Prime series?

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any of you guys watching Bosch or Goliath on Prime?  I’m not much of a TV person but I think both of these series are pretty well done. 

Comments??

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bosch is a great series. Goliath sucks.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosch is awesome. 
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Bosch is a great series. Goliath sucks.
    Hmmm. Have you watched any of season 2 of Goliath?  It’s gettin’ pretty good now.....

ive read all of the Bosch paperbacks I could get my hands on and the videos are great, too
    edited June 2018
    DCI Banks and Case History

I watch a bunch of English police dramas, most of which are slow moving and a little "what language are they speaking".

DCI Banks is twisty turny even when you think/know who dun it. Very intense. 5 seasons.
    Case History is also a twisty turny series with an almost humorous back theme. 2 seasons.

edited June 2018
    Ahem.
    After careful and diligent study (critical reasoning), and after watching all the British crime shows on Prime and Netflix (Netflix no longer) there is but a single conclusion one can come to.
    There is not a single 20 square foot plot of ground in England that does not, or has not, contained the body of a person who met their end by less than a dastardly and criminal means. I am equally convinced that some plots have been used, are being used, more than once.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t watched those yet. In fact I just recently started using the video feature of prime. I’ve had prime for years and never looked at it. While it’s not a prime series I did just watch the Pacific through prime video. It was amazing
    Ahem.
    After more critical and diligent thinking I have found another place that should be avoided at all costs.
    Portland, as described in "Grimm" must be 50% (at least) flesh eating, blood drinking, brain nibbling and just plain nasty creatures that can assume a human face at will. The population must be quickly diminishing due to the number of innocents and shapeshifters that seem to meet bad ends on a regular basis.